Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mixed Handmade Cards by my customers

I asked in my news letter if anyone wanted to send me some card they have created and i would put it on my blog for everyone to see this is the lovely creations they have made some are beginners and some have been doing it for a while
This one was made by Shannon what a great job
Shannon has used
Priceless set
Hostess set For a Friend
Yoyo yellow
Whisper white
Only orange
Green galore
Pretties kit


This is Tina's Card she is only 13 years old i think she has done a great job

Tina has used
Priceless Set
Pink passion
Whisper white
Orchid Opulence


This card was made by Kelly hasn't see done a great job

Kelly has used
Pretty in pink
DSP Ginger Blossom
Flower fusion
Vanilla Ribbon
Crimper
Silver Brad


How about leaving these lovely ladys a comment
on what a wonderful job they have done

No comments:

Post a Comment