Tuesday, June 16, 2009

4 year old scrapbooking wall page


I have made 5 of these for my son from birth to 4 years old i didn't want to use the punch Elmo i was showing my 2 downlines how to make him and left him on the table my son said to me mum i like Elmo i want him on there and me been the sucker i did .
I brought the frame from a good friend from windsor cottage the DSP old paper from last catalogue called spring break , i sponge dauber the on board lots of letters and number with basic black ink pad you cant even see the chip board i added the black ribbon to match the on board lots of letter with the riding hood red taffeta ribbon to match in with his photo . Elmo was punched with scallop circle , 1" circle for mouth cut in half , 1/2" circle was the eyes & nose , I draw the eyes with a black marker . I'm not to sure where this Elmo punch started but i have seen him everywhere and all of his friends to from sesame street to .

No comments:

Post a Comment