Wednesday, October 14, 2009

See through clip board with prettie kit and rub ons

I found this clear clip board at a cheapie shop where i live for only $2.50 and the idea's started i wanted to use my rub-ons and once i was finished i thought it need some flowers .
Before i had my son i used to work full time in a childcare centre and now my son attends the preschool and there roll board looked beyond it's time so i thought why not make them a pretty new fresh one and i added 2 pens as they keep losing them so i glued them inside and placed the cap back on.
Flowers out of the pretty kit .
For the black flower i used a dauber and my basic black ink pad and sponged it all over it . added a brad to hold it together and used crystal effects to glue it to the clip .

No comments:

Post a Comment