Thursday, November 5, 2009

Technique card cracked glass

A wish for peace stamp set
Curly label punch bundle
Old olive - card base & layer under tree - ribbon - Ink pad
Chocolate chip - card layer - Ink pad
Very vanilla - card
Close up of tree
I just love this technique i have been so flat out cutting up materials for class & workshops and swap i just haven't had time to do what i want to do and i still wont this month is very hectic for me and Kelly my good friend and down line said you need a brake from it all and lets do some stuff you want to do and i wanted to show her how i did my 1st cracked glass and she wanted to have a go so i showed her how i did it and i ended up doing the technique another way which was easier for me and the result turned out the same i am one that doesn't like embossing but i just love this technique so easy and simple.
Thanks for looking .

No comments:

Post a Comment