Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

This is a card i made for a swap i joined .
Inside the card
Love defined stamp set , Whisper white & Real red card stock , Markers Real red & old olive,
1 3/8 square punch , Old olive ribbon

I am really sorry about this photo but night time is really the only time i can create and take photos unless bub is asleep through the day . We made this card at my summer mini and
sale - a - bration launch night on the 12th february thanks to my Upline Joanna Wassens for lending me her stamps as i havent brought to much out of the mini . I got this idea from Michelle Lebreton . Real red card stock & Ink pad & ribbon, Whisper white card stock , Love defined stamp set.
I know this isnt a love card but i wanted to share this with you this is another card we made at my launch night using the sale a bration stamp set bliss .
Whisper white card stock
Chocolate chip Card stock , ink pad
Bliss stamp set
DSP elegant lines
lots of tags die
Bashful blue Ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment