Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby keepsake Tin





Well what do you think . I brought this tin and papers and embellishments off a good friend of mine linda who owns her own website shop . I had plans on putting the usual baby stuff powder, bath wash etc but i haven't gotten around to the shops to buy any . I have used the Stampin' Up! very vanilla , bashful blue , pretty in pink , mellow moss taffeta ribbon and i had a spare tyed certainly celery grosgrian ribbon in my scrap box to place at the front . I am planing on buying more of these tins in August there only $11 each as i have more to show you with what i have done with the others i have brought there great christmas , birthday or my 2 i have made are for house warming presents . If you would like to order them please email me to place you on my list . They do come white only .
Thanks For Looking




No comments:

Post a Comment