Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bareback Birthday book

I'm helping my mum get started on her Christmas stuff my mum is one who has all these ideas and starts them but never finishes them so i thought i would help her out since i have made so many of these. This is for my little brothers teachers for Christmas as this year is his last year at preschool i wanted to put the teachers names at the bottom but i wasn't sure which one this was for so I've left it for now i know this stamp set bareback has retired but i thought this would be great set to use as mum wanted one with horses on it so thanks Andrea for lending me the stamp set. I like the versamark stamped in the back ground on the Sage shadow and the chocolate chip and very vanilla with the hemp twin goes so well i got the idea of the hemp twine to look like rope from SCS a few people had done it so not sure who started it all . Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment