Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blake's Memorie book

This is the front of the book and his 1st Photo when he was born at the hospital .
Inside of the front cover with another verse from my cousin Rannee .

His 1st bath i was there the day they both had there 1st bath i forgot what it was like it brought back memories when i had my son

I just love this photo it's so cute

Sorry about the photo i didn't take a good one did i

I have never known a baby that didn't cry when getting there nappy changed but i have now.

This was the last photo take of baby Blake isn't he so cute .

One of my other cousins Rannee found this beautiful verse to go in his book .

This page my mum had done so there was a little some thing from her. This page was for everyone to send Baby Blake a little message.

Close up of silver embossed bear and a small verse out of the bible from my Auntie who couldn't make it but wanted to do contribute something.
My Cousin Shannon had a set of twins in May and unfortunately Blake passed away from SIDS last month . This is the book shannon wanted me to make for him .

The colour are
Bashful blue
Silver
Whisper white








No comments:

Post a Comment