Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tree trimmings

This is the card my guests will be making at my launch i have made this card to be 9.9cm by 21cm this card idea came from Jayne Mercer her one is A5 size i just shrunk it a bit .
What i have used is Baja Breeze card / Ink
Real red Card / Ink /Ribbon
Close to cocoa Ink
Ski slope DSP
Stamp - a - ma - jig
I really liked this card when i seen it on scs the colour she had used was Elegant eggplant and different ribbon . I used Lavender lace and very vanilla taffeta ribbon as i didn't have any white with me and my life saver stamp -a -ma - jig .

I wanted to do something different apart from red and green for christmas i noticed these last couple of years that everyone has been putting purples and blues as well so i thought why not so i ended up using Orchid opulence Ink / Card
Tempting turquoise Ink / Card
Stamp - a - ma - jig


No comments:

Post a Comment